I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Just a dream..
Well its been forever so thought I'd post a couple updates! I don't even remember the last time I wrote haha so bear with me if some of this news is old! Well first I think I should mention that I finally have a job! God is so good, I keep procrastinating about everything and end up losing out on opportunities that I could've participated in yet God keeps bringing more chances into my life. :) This is the 6th year at the daycare so I'm excited to see what God has for me. Started the Tuesdays this week and now Thursdays tomorrow so it should be interesting cause I find out which age group I work with! Moving plans fell through with my cousin..again though as sad as it may sound I'm not that surprised cause this isn't the first time she has offered something and then turn around and tell me that it's not available anymore. So guess that option is out haha, but still hoping to move and so right now just figured that the best plan is for me to just work and save up and then whenever it works for me to move God will bring something up or I'll just be able to visit my friends every now and again depending on my paycheck. Really hoping it works for me to be able to go to the concert mainly cause there might be a couple good friends that I might get to see and maybe some people I get to meet for the first time. Well there was a hope/plan for me to be able to meet up with one of the 2 guys that I like last weekend but it didn't end up working out so we'll see what happens. Its hard cause I'm so picky when it comes to relationships/guys and yet I thought maybe I found 2 guys that would be good possibilities. Well one of the guys I still haven't heard from and of course me being really shy, I've not said much except through updates on fb and whatnot. The other guy I just was kind of waiting to see if anything would happen with guy 2 cause I honestly thought maybe I felt more of a connection with guy 2 than with the first guy. But then nothing has really happened so I've been feeling really confused. The funny thing is that yeah I want something to develop with one of the guys and yet I know that a part of me needs the rest of the month to just be single and get some of the last touches together on getting ready. Its also hard that both these guys live close to the area that would've been able to move to and now IF anything happens it might have to start with distance. So it'll be interesting to see how things pan out but I want to be content with where God has me. :) That's all for now but hopefully I'll be posting more updates more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment