I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
standing side by side-day 3 :)
Well not even going to talk about yesterday cause not much happened haha. But I am proud to say that I am doing well on my goal. Step one for me was just doing the things I procrastinate about, first that way i don't have to dread it for the rest of the day. Something else that I wish I thought of sooner is just dividing a big goal into little bits. For me that's actually a lot harder than it may sound cause I like to just get something done all at once but it was good for me to separate cause it wasn't so much stress at one time. Got more done that way and just feels so good to know that I'm one step. I just hope that with this one thing-studying for a huge test that will really determine a lot of where I head next in my life...I hope that I can retain it all cause I've been so dead tired the past week..or probably longer. Today was fun at work..I love the different activities we get to do, love the people I work with, and the kids are the greatest!! Got to skype date with a special girl that I've not seen face to face since new years so that was fab and definitely going to chat it up more tomorrow! Something confusing happened yesterday..but it might just be the thing that I need to really just give me time to think. I have no idea what's going on and wish I could go more into detail but with this being a private page i just cant. I will say the thing that was on everyone's mind though-yes it does have to do with my emotions haha but what doesn't honestly. :P hahaha. well finding out that I just need to figure out what I want. I don't want to really rush any of my goals..my future..any part of it at all. Its hard though cause on the one hand there is something that I want right now but I also know that there is something I have to face first before i would be ready for something that big. I know that if I were to move into that realm that it would most likely be more long term than anything I have ever had. I don't want to procrastinate though. :P haa. I think I love someone, but my emotions just keep going back and forth to where I don't really know if its genuine or not so much. I think it is though, this has been going on a while and I love this guy I just think I'm a little scared cause I've never really had a lasting relationship in my life and this guy is so mysterious lol. I just would hate to mess something up but we'll see. That is all for this day haha. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment