I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Friday, September 16, 2011
And he will direct your paths...
So much been going on lately, don't even know where to start haha. Well in the past couple weeks, got 2 job offers...one of which was a last minute thing and thought maybe it was from God cause I've been praying for a job for a while. It wouldn't have lasted the whole year..just the month of Sept, but still would've been enough for different upcoming bills and whatnot. Well the second offer was from the daycare that I've been working at the past 5 years, and we usually start up the same week Vancouver starts school...so I figured I didn't have to call back right away and personally know the lady in charge..anyway when I did finally call back, found out that the daycare had started up the week before. And month of Sept we only have the daycare once every other week..so really slow month. Anyway learned the hard way that you should never hold back cause of fear. And that's what I did..was so worried about not even sure what, that I procrastinated a couple weeks to call and now might not get that job this year. Lol another thing in the area of updates, been looking into moving. Things weren't looking so good and then met someone and she and I have come really close in short time so we were thinking of getting a place but wouldn't be till next year. Just have really felt like God is leading me to Seattle area and that its something that I feel I want/need to do in the next couple months, like before the year is over. I just feel like I want to start my life and that I'm not meant to stay here. More than willing to stay if that's what God wants but I just have this urge to move, and right now don't want to move too far. So anyway have really been seeking God's guidance in that and its looking like maybe something will work out but still not a for sure thing. It mainly depends on when I take my test...can't move until that's done and then I can be officially graduated and really move forward lol. Also looking for jobs in that area so I guess we'll just have to see. In the area of relationships...not even sure what to think. Sometimes feel like I'm far too picky but I know that its a good thing cause it makes it so I don't fall for nearly as many guys haha. But still really hard cause I just feel like the right guy is in that area (Seattle) and of course I don't know that for sure, and not moving there Just for the right guy haha, I just feel like he'll be around there. But anyway not sure what to think with things..Interested in someone kinda but then barely met him like a couple weeks ago and I just always get afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing...ahhh but anyway ya more on this later haha. Learning to trust God in everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment