Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

life decisions

My Grandma is here finally!! It's definitely been a fun day with thee sun shining, and then since she had a 3 hour lay over..my mom, sisters, and I went to the new library in the area which was actually really neat. I loved all of the floors..and loved how pretty much all the walls were made of glass..so pretty. :)
After picking up my grandma, we went shopping and then came home..after which my dad wanted me to drive him back to Washougal (my hometown) to pick up one of our cars that was getting fixed.
Way busy night wrapping some last presents, getting recipes ready for more shopping tomorrow to get ingredients for pies and cookies! Still not entirely sure how tomorrow is going to play out but I'm thinking I'm going to finish up the decorating, make some christmas candied hearts..and then who knows haha but its going to be a good day for sure. :)
Plans for January are looking ok for now but to be completely honest I'm just afraid of getting my hopes up cause something like this happened in October where I thought I was going to get to see someone and then it turned out not to work so its hard keeping emotions curbed but I think I can do this. :)
I'm proud to say that I'm actually getting excited about Christmas (finally!). Realized that no matter what happens, I can't let circumstances control my attitude and I have to make the most of everything. Been so tired today but I think tomorrow will be better to just spend more time with family. Anyhoo thats all but got some big decisions to make in the next week..still haven't planned my party ha and got so much to work out but God is good and I know that I can do this cause he brought it to me.. :) hope the adventure will get better, night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment