I don't even really know where to begin. It was a fantastic Christmas..one of the best I've ever experienced. I really don't know how long it will be till I have another one like that where everyone (or almost everyone)is there. I loved that my Uncle and Grandma made it..I loved that a lot of my friends got to be home this year..college and military friends alike.
Age old question..did I get all I wanted? Yes and no..the presents weren't what was important..it was the heart behind them. No I didn't get everything on my list, and no not all my dreams came true..but I got to thinking that not all your dreams can come true at the same time otherwise you wouldn't be ready to handle them just yet..there's still so much to learn. I was surrounded by family and I had wonderful friends that were such blessings. This year I'm happy to say that it was my first official year having a real best friend..the kind Anne of Greengables talks about :)
On a darker note..and to go along with the title of this Blog..things haven't been going the greatest lately. I've made some really hurtful mistakes/choices, what have you..and I've been having a hard time dealing with it all this week and now it's gone to a medical problem so therefore, over the weekend I'm going to be undergoing antibiotics and possibly a dr visit next week. I can't really post the thing that I did..not even that many people know about it..just one person..me, and God. All I know is that I will never do it again and I've very much so learned from it. God has been so good to me and I don't deserve his Grace..yet I think he's giving me a lot of it.I want to make it a goal in the new year and even the 2 days leading up to it..not to take my relationship with God or anyone else for that matter, for granted. I dont know what else to say tonight other than I'm excited for what God has for me and I know that he's going to do so many good/big things not only in my life but yours as well1! really hoping this weekend turns out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment