I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Monday, June 3, 2013
Now I know the truth and the walls are coming down
Hi my friends!! I probably say this a lot, but I'm going to try to keep this short and attempt to expand on it a different time. I just wanted to let you all know what's been going on for the last week or so! I dont remember the last of what I wrote but we knew that there were for sure about 2 students and 3 staff that weren't going to be able to make it to outreach. Now there is a total of about 6 people (both staff and students) that aren't going to be able to make it, yet none of us is living in despair because we know that God has wonderful things planned for those people and for the rest of us as a group as well! It definitely has made things really difficult because my amazing teacher has had to change the things that we've been doing for our production. I was just put in Tahitian as an understudy so I'm hoping and praying that I can learn the choreography really fast!! Things have been really crazy cause I get up at 5am and then I dont get done till about 7pm so it means that I dont really have much time to do anything online and then I end up staying up later than I should and am super tired the next day. I seriously feel like I'm never able to find time to be alone and its been really difficult the last week or so. I've also just not been feeling peace about going on outreach and yet I dont know whether that's God trying to tell me something or just a spiritual attack. I dont want to just go through the motions and not even try to go, but its hard to feel motivated when I'm physically exhausted and emotionally drained. There has been so much spiritual warfare this last week (well, since we got here but especially lately) and it's interesting to see how personal each attack is. For some of us, it's visa issues. Others of us it's sickness, and for others of us it's emotional stuff. BUT!! In Jesus we're strong and we WILL fight this as long as we have breath and God is going to help us be victorious in HIM. Please, please keep us in your prayers!! This is almost week 9 (tomorrow is the beginning of week 9) and I've already packed the things that are going to be sent home and the things that are going to be put in storage. Even though things have been really hard, I'm really excited to see how God is going to work in this. I think my first taste of God working out the seemingly impossible in an obvious way was back when I was trying to come here and my flight was cancelled. God showed me that I wasn't alone by bringing 2 YWAMers in my path, God provided another flight and a hotel to stay in for the night...a warm shower, amazing food. God knew what I needed and the crazy thing is that I would've been just as content with sleeping on the airport floor and eating nothing, but God did more than I expected. So that shows me that if he worked in that and helped me to remember that he was going to make a way for everything, that he was going to work out anything and everything else that would take place in the future. This last week was what we call Plum Line and I really learned so much about my relationship with God and about how to get healing and break off things from generations. I learned about how to get rid of a soultie that I had in my life for several years and it was SO freeing. It's funny cause I had someone tell me they had a vision that I was on Google trying to find an old memory and that every time I tried to go to it, it said "site unavailable." That was God's way of saying that those memories are going to be wiped clean and its going to be as if they had never happened. I was prophesied over that I'm going to be completely healed soon...so beautiful. Anyway, I will try to update more soon but thanks for the support and prayers!! Please let me know if you want to help donate for my outreach or if you would like to maybe think about visiting me for one of my performances!! Love and blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment