Popular Posts

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Faith Like No Other

Hi everyone! I realize I just posted a huge long blog just a few minutes ago...but I just wanted to share with you the latest on what's happening with me this month of December 2012! :)
At this point I cant really give out too much info yet just cause this is something I'm still in the process of going through and not sure how or what is all going to take place. I will definitely keep you all posted when things are more final, but basically I feel like God is calling me to take a huge leap of faith into an unknown world. I have NO idea if this is going to work out or not, but I'm in the process of filling out an application for a school that I REALLY want to go to. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not going to give out the details just yet because I just really feel like today is a day I need to trust God with those details. Anyway here is the info that I can share: I found this school about a year ago by accident. I was actually looking for a short term mission trip opportunity through an organization that I was a part of in high school. It was one of many that I was looking into, and I just found myself continuing to go back to that page. Anyway, through that I found this school that I want to go to which I had already heard of but wasn't sure what they even offered. So I go look and they had some stuff in the field of work that I'd want to do but still something was missing. About a month or so later, I decided I was going to look at more of the classes they offered and they had the exact one that I thought no one would have! I felt as though all the pieces were coming together, it was amazing cause for the first time in my life I felt like something made sense. Finally all the things I've ever wanted to do that I thought I'd have to separate, could fit into one magnificent thing. So I prayed about it and decided that since it was too late to apply, that if I still had a passion to go there when the time came THIS year, that I would take it as a sign and apply. So throughout the year, I made sure to look into information for dozens of schools as well as missions organizations and although I was open to the idea of finding something else, nothing really grasped my heart the same way. So a year later, here I am getting ready for the application process. I am pretty sure that the deadline is tomorrow and although I've been trying to get different things together, things keep seeming to go wrong so I'm not sure if that means that this is a closed door or just a few obstacles that the devil is trying to use to get me off track. So I'm pretty nervous cause there have been a couple other things in my life that I've filled applications for and never got accepted. For me there seems to be every reason for me not to be able to do this. I have important documents that are missing, or that I just dont have yet and I'm really worried that I wont be able to get everything in time. I'm trying to do all I can but I just fear that it wont be enough. So I guess this is going to be interesting to see how this all plays out because if this isn't a God thing, then I trust him to lead me to wherever it is that he wants me to go and if it is  a God thing, I know that this will work out. I just hate not knowing ha. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment