Popular Posts

Saturday, April 14, 2012

He has it all in His hands!

It's been forever, so I thought I'd post some updates! :)
My sister has now been gone for a week and it still doesn't really feel like she's actually moved out..probably cause she used to always leave for the weekend and then when she wasn't working at camp, she'd be with her best friend. I've found that since she left, I'm actually coming closer to her and she's chatting with me and my family more often so even though it's kinda sad that it took her moving out for us to get closer, I'm thankful for it. <3
The weekend after she left was Easter weekend..and there were so many things going on, it was crazy. One thing that happened..was I lost a friend and my nephew, so it was a difficult weekend but in spite of it all, I was still able to focus on Christ and what he did for us. I feel like I came closer to Him just in realizing that I was the one that deserved to die, and yet he chose to take my place. I drew a picture..that I'll try to post soon possibly, as a reminder of what he did. It was truly a beautiful weekend. The Good Friday service was wonderful-there was an african children's choir/dance team that sang and it really filled me with passion to go all over the world and maybe use dance to make God known and make a difference in the world.
As for this past week..to be quite honest, it was one of the worst I've experienced in a long time and still recovering from it. For starters, after losing a friend and nephew over the weekend..my family's bunny suddenly died right after I got home from work and it ended up being harder than we all thought it'd be. 2 days later, found out that my cousin's baby died and that my friend's wife also died. I dont really know what is going on or why these things had to happen but I trust God and I know he still has a plan for everything..its just been really hard to keep going about life when so much has happened. Anyway, I know that was kind of a downer but I wanted people to be encouraged that even in the hard times, God still loves us and he still has a story that he's writing for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment