So for part 2 of the things I learned from Easter week:
Love what you have while you have it..and dont just expect that you get more days to get things right (whatever that means to you personally, since it's different for everyone)!
Also, love the people in your life like you dont have tomorrow, put in perspective that sometimes your pain isn't as bad as you think. Be thankful for life & dont waste your time on things that don't matter. Appreciate God's protection & provision, and also remember that sometimes the little things turn out to be the big/most important things in life!
Something else that I've been thinking of, is if there's anything you know you need to do etc, do it while you're thinking of it..whether it's praying for someone, doing an important project that you'd rather not do,,,it can be anything. It's important to do it right away though cause you may forget later on or you might just keep putting it off till later and then you actually never get around to it. That is all for now but I want to thank you all for reading this..I hope you were blessed and that you have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment