Well to start off with: June, I was able to visit my aunt and uncle down at their house that they own on the beach! My family went there right after my sister moved to the beach..to visit her as well. :) It’s been so different having her gone but it was good seeing everyone! A little later that same month, one of my other aunts came for a visit and we went to the beach again with her. I really had some of the best times with her and was able to relax and tune in more in my relationship with God and just have a lot of time to think which was really nice!
July came around, and was super busy. That’s really all I can remember…My aunt
left the first week and then I was busy getting ready for my trip to Creation
Fest! Honestly, it was one of the best weeks all summer! I really learned a lot
from the different speakers and artists that were there! I noticed that God
also had me go out of my comfort zone in so many ways and experiences that week…which
was actually an answer to prayer cause one thing that I came to acknowledge was
that I was really letting fear control me way too much and I wanted to change
that but didn’t know how. So Creation was the first week of me actually taking
time to improve that area of my life and believe me, I had my opportunities and
really was beyond my element which I’m so thankful for because even though
there were a lot of people that weren’t there that I wanted to be with…I really
think it was one of the best years ever. I really loved the people that I
worked with and I was able to meet people that I would’ve never been able to
know if I would’ve let fear control me! I
actually have a God moment that I want to share in one of my posts in the
future…about one of the new friends that I made! Honestly, I really believe
that God brought her into my life…it was the craziest thing and she and I
really didn’t go to as many concerts. I really don’t think there were that many
groups that I actually went and saw this year mainly cause she and I were
talking a majority of the time at our campsite that we shared. It’s not even
the kind of girl chat that you would think, cause I know what you’re probably
thinking “wow Kallayah, you go to creation and then you don’t go to a lot of
the concerts cause you’re having girly time talking at the campsites” but it
wasn’t like that at all ahha. She and I were able to talk about our
relationships with God and what we felt he has been calling us too and it was
just amazing. Anyway…that was a fantastic week and then the week after was a
big one too since I turned 21! I still cant believe it and I know you wouldn’t
think that much would change…it’s not even the fact that I’m not a minor
anymore. For some reason, 21 seems like the year that I want to face my fears
and meet as many goals and dreams as possible. And believe me, right from the
first day of being 21 I did just that. Anyway, since I have limited time on
here…I cant really go into anymore detail than that but will hopefully
tomorrow! Anyway, I just wanted to post an update to let y’all know that I’m
alive just been super busy! Hope you all are doing well and that you are
blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment