Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Should've held on to my pride...

Not too much has happened the past couple of days to be honest. I was able to do my "decision making" and really feel so happy about the way things are unfolding. Can not wait to see how everything turns out. Really anticipating summer!! Started working on toning my legs yesterday, and even though it killed I can NOT wait for the results that I get to show off this summer haha. Cant wait for sundresses and bikinis :) Definitely feel like this could possibly be one of the best summers ever..CANT wait. I think I've finally been able to start mastering making and meeting short term goals to break down the time of "waiting". It used to be that I was looking ahead to the end of the 2 years..but now its more something of where I have it broken down to the first 3 months. SO I have a couple of goals that I'm going to try to meet before the end of May and really excited about everything. I really think that for the first time in forever things are going to start working out for me in my life..just in general and then in other areas of my life.
Yesterday was definitely one of the most successful days I have had in a long time and it felt amazing. Work was fantastic. I have this goal that I'm working on for the next 2 weeks so I hope that the results are better than I'm anticipating. And in 2 weeks I have a couple events that I'm really looking forward to. Hoping my dreams can really come true..that they're not too far fetched haha. Listening to music and my thoughts are all kinda jumbled right now..but in short..just finally reaching out for the kind of life I feel God has for me, and though things aren't easy along the way..I can finally say that I'm enjoying the journey which I really think is going to make the destination that much better. :) Not sure when my next update will be but I'll definitely be posting the things that I'm learning etc as I go along this adventure haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment