Popular Posts

Monday, November 5, 2012

In all things, I am thankful


So for the month of October, God really had a lot that he showed me and helped me learn! The first week was actually a very difficult one with the loss of my friend and I actually wasn’t able to really think on everything the way I wanted to and let myself grieve. I had so many things going on trying to get ready to take what I had hoped could’ve been my last test before graduation and my mom had been in the hospital with an injured hand. God works in mysterious ways though because with all that happened with losing my friend, my mom being hurt and many other things that happened…I learned that I really need to live my life to the fullest. I cant be living in fear or in the past because when you think about the fact that you might not have another day to live…it really turns your world upside down and you think of everything in a new light. There are things that you used to think mattered that you realize at the end of the day didn’t really matter to the extent that you thought. There was a reason that I wasn’t able to get all the studying in that I wanted and there’s a reason that I didn’t pass that day. I don’t understand everything but I know that God really does have something beautiful in all the things that seem to go wrong. Sometimes things have to go wrong for us to really grasp the lessons that we would never have learned if things had been going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment