The second wedding that I got to help plan and be a part of, was my cousin Misty HeHe. :) I honestly couldn't be any more happy for her with the man she is married to. He is beyond the sweetest man any girl could ask for and she has one of THEE best men in the world. :) I got to stay with my cousin, the bride, for a couple days so that was a blast. The first day, I actually got to see my cousin and her at the time husband to be's house and it was so beautiful. The first day was pretty chill and we watched a couple movies together and then it was time to get up early. The day before the wedding was a ton of fun; I went with Misty to get her nails done at a day spa and that was by far one of the coolest experiences I've gotten to be a part of. After that was rehearsal time and the rehearsal dinner was located at an airport, where some of the planes that Misty's future husband, John had actually made were located. So that was really cool to see Misty's husband's handywork. The bachelorette party took place right after the dinner so there was more fun and staying up late involved haha. :D Next morning, we all had to get up at 5 am to get ready to go to a house where we were all going to do our hair, makeup; the works. Photography was after that and before you know it, it was the wedding ceremony! I was completely blown away by the honor of being a part of Misty's big day and I honestly nearly cried when it came time to help her with her dress right before she walked down the aisle. I had never been on that side of a wedding before and it just astounded me that such a little job of taking care of keeping her dress clean would mean so much that she would have me there for her down to the last second. Over all it was a very fun time!
After the wedding, I got to stay the night at my grandma's house and visit with her as well as my uncle who was visiting from Cali. My cousins and my aunt from my mom's side joined us and we all went walking at a nearby beach area. It was beyond beautiful. The next day we went to a street fair and got to have more time on the beach. I was able to spend some time with my younger older cousin, which was nice. We got some ice cream and were able to catch up on life and just share our goals for the future. We later got to dance together and have a bbq which was so much fun. Welp, that is my very detailed weekend! I'll be posting pics from the wedding, and Seattle trip soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment