I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Sunday, March 20, 2011
The S.P.A.M. challenge!
No, it isn't a can of fish...it stands for Spiritual Preparation for A God Moment. Something like that-I got the idea from this study I am doing in the Prayer of Jabez. This girl apparently takes one week off from secular music and movies. Now for me thats a bit hard, considering the movies and music I own all have something in them that would definitely get me off track from this goal. Soooo I want to attempt it for 7 days. This (Sunday the 20th of March) is my first day. I love a challenge so why not?? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment