I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
The Challenge Part 2!!
So, as you all know from my last blog, I have decided to take on this challenge. It is mainly to help me grow closer to God, and I am doing this for a week by not listening to secular music or watching secular media. I have mixed feelings cause I will admit that this has been hard for me! But it has also been really great for me. I have only been watching movies that my sisters own, and I must say it has been fun to go back to the movies that I watched growing up. Plus going back to classics such as Andy Griffith and such. The music has been the hardest thing for me though, for as most of you can guess, music is pretty much my life. However, I realized that I can listen to anything that doesnt have language in it. So I have made a playlist just for the week and have been surviving off it. Kind of hard since I only have 155 songs out of 678 that are acceptable to my challenge, but heck-I've made it half a week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment