I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Thursday, January 19, 2012
it can make you stronger!!
I'm so excited that in less than a day, it will be the Mission ConneXion! I have been waiting a long time for this, and the last time that I went was about 2 years ago! It's weird cause all the other times that I've gone to a mission event like this..I think it was mainly just something to do with my youth group and a way to hangout with my friends and I don't think that my heart was in all of what the different speakers were saying. I think for me, missions was one of 2 things: you are basically going over seas to tell people about Jesus and then you try to translate bible in their language and then you help plant churches. and yes, all of that is needed but it just never really clicked with my heart. And then the last time that I was there, there was this Art workshop and the speaker was talking about how there are organizations where you can use your heart to still make a difference and tell others about God..and actually love what you do! So that got me really excited and then I dont know what it is, but this is just where I feel like God is pulling me right now and I don't know what it means. I know what I hope it will mean..but I want to know that this is something that God has for me and not just something that I think he wants for me..if that makes sense? Like I want to know that I'm not just doing this to be closer to anyone or whatever it would be that I would be doing this for. I don't think I would do something that crazy though..I want to really live out my dreams and right now I think this is the dream I have. But yeah anyway, I'm really excited to see what all God might show me tomorrow! so far not sure if any or many of my friends are going but I'm going either way..and I know that in all things, God uses everything in our lives to make us stronger in him, and to make a difference in the lives of the people that we come in contact with every day! So many other things on my mind like usual haha but yes this could be a good weekend and definitely hope to have some amazing updates when I come back from the weekend! Hope everyone is having a great night!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment