I want this to be a place where I share my thoughts on the things I love; whether something inspirational or random...and in doing so, I hope you will be encouraged and blessed from my posts! Much love, Kallayah :)
Popular Posts
Friday, April 1, 2011
2 year mission
So there are about 150 + different things that I'm suppose to try throughout the year- some of which include learning Broadway Dance and at least 1 song on the piano. The piano....eh its going alright. Considering that I started this mission about 2 weeks ago I guess I'm doing pretty well although my family gets out their ear plugs whenever I start playing. Ahaha. The broadway dance I am excited about, for I have a dance dvd that teaches the hottest moves, and on top of that gives me a great workout which is another thing on my Mission list; to work out more. More updates to follow but so far so good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment